?

Bringing Otto to Ke...

Bringing Otto to Kenya Africa

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@mozzdeff)
Topic starter  

Jambo and greetings from Kenya Africa.Its my pleasure to join this group of STEAM education Teachers.After 60 years of Independence,we just changed our education curriculum and it focuses on STEAM and STEM... however MOST teachers are digital immigrants while newer teachers are digital natives.This has led to huge gaps and there is just so much to be done...then comes OTTO the HP robot that could be a solution for this problem where teachers as well as students can be introduced to this new robot and to the World of Robotics.I do hope to work with teachers who would be willing to engage with schools and students from rural Africa where teachers are very new at this, resources are scarce and technology is slow....Thank you and Asante sana 

Camilo Parra Palacio
(@cparrapa)
Member Admin

Hi @mozzdeff

Welcome to the community, we would like to find a way of cooperation, we did pilots last year for example, but we need to know more in detail about what limitations you face specifically? no internet at all or limited computer access? any other previous attempts with other similar projects?

Please contact us directly here at https://hprobots.com/become-a-partner/ with more info about you.

ReplyQuote
(@honza)

Hi Moses, great to see your interest in HP Otto. Im responsible for business development of this project, also covering countries of Africa. If you would like to discuss any cooperation in more detail, lets get in touch directly and organize a short online call. Please let me know your email address or write me here: jan.patloka@moravia-consulting.com. You can also reach me at Whatsapp: +420 702 272 835. Thanks, Jan 

ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top
Thank you for your interest in our robot Otto.
Let us inform you that the Otto Starter Kit will be ready for purchase at the end of January 2024.

If you would like to pre-order Otto Starter kit, feel free to contact us at email address moravia@moravia-consulting.com.
This will be available with the release of this product.