Community.

Your question might be already answered in the FAQ page

?

Diploma Project: In...

Notifications
Clear all

Diploma Project: Introducing Children to Mechanical, Construction, and Technical construction

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@chachichou)
Topic starter  

I am a master's student in design, and my ambition is to create a new hands-on subject in French schools. Each year is organized around different themes, and I want children to discover the joy of construction and manual work. One of the themes is construction, and they will build a small robot, like Otto. My goal is to link each step of the construction to manual trades to inspire them and perhaps even create vocations. For example, before building the robot, they will step into the shoes of a mechanical construction drafter and understand which technical components correspond to which needs in the robot. I will add some paper activities between the steps to immerse them in the different trades. Incorporating activities that simulate real-world professions, such as mechanical construction drafting, is a great way to make learning practical and engaging. If you have any advice or comments, please feel free to share.

Camilo
(@cparrapa)
Developer Admin

Interesting project, how do you plan on making?

ReplyQuote
Camilo
(@cparrapa)
Developer Admin

any details @chachichou ?

ReplyQuote
Scroll to Top
Thank you for your interest in our robot Otto.
Let us inform you that the Otto Starter Kit will be ready for purchase at the end of January 2024.

If you would like to pre-order Otto Starter kit, feel free to contact us at email address moravia@moravia-consulting.com.
This will be available with the release of this product.